What Information Do We Collect?
- Visitors – We receive “cookies” to track the movement of the visitors through our site. This information may include referral URL, IP address, browser type, Location and device type.
- Customers – Customers are the one who have an account at Trioangle.com. We collect personal information including, but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, credit card or other payment information as well as a password.
Third Party Links
- We strives to make our website as user-friendly and intuitive as possible. We have created a variety of third party applications (for example, applications on social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,etc,…) that allow Customers to interact with Trioangle in new and exciting ways to collect personal information including, but not limited to name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Trioangle.com may also use information provided by our Customers, with their explicit consent, to make it easier to take advantage of our products and services. This information includes but is not limited to account login information for other websites. This information will be stored for no longer than the minimum amount of time required to complete the Customer’s specific request.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
- Browsing information collected from all Visitors is used to diagnose problems and make improvements to our website and services.
- Customer information is used to create and maintain accounts as well as contacting Customers in case of any problems with accounts, provide technical support, conduct surveys and other similar activities.
- You agree to receive notifications regarding your account including, but not limited to, renewal/expiry notifications and billing notifications. Some of these notices can be turned off from within your account. Please note that these notifications are the only notices you will receive from Trioangle.com concerning important activity in your account including, but not limited to, renewal/expiry notifications. Please disable these notices at your own risk.
- You are automatically subscribed to any and all promotional emails and newsletters. You may choose to unsubscribe from these notifications by following the instructions and/or opt-out links provided in the mailings themselves.
How Do We Product Your Information?
Trioangle is not partnering with any companies; so we will not share our Customer information with anyone at any cause.
We reserve the right to, without explicit permission, provided personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- We believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with subpoenas, court orders and other legal process as required or permitted by law.
- To report, prevent or assist in the investigation of suspected fraud or other illegal activities or take actions associated with such activities.
Adherence to this policy
Use of our services or products constitutes understanding of and agreement to this policy. Trioangle.com reserves the right to modify this, as well as any other policies and/or agreement at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about the scope, tenants and/or application of this policy please let us know. We welcome your feedback. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or skype as per your preference.
Trioangle Minds Technologies Private Limited
No 12/9, Santhosh Raj Plaza,3rd Floor, Subburaman Street,
Gandhi Nagar, Madurai -625020, India.
Phone: +1 (214) 919-5305
LandLine: 0452 – 2535025