No words to elaborate on the growth of the vacation rental business globally!
Yes, we people are becoming too smart in the hands of smartphones and smart apps.
What would be your choice when planning a trip out of the city? Your answer would be Airbnb clone apps. It’s a damn truth.
That’s why the vision of many entrepreneurs is to start a vacation rental business.
And think of the need for this lucrative one in the countries of the United Arab Emirates, which possess a world’s famous tourism Dubai.
Definitely, it would shower you with millions of dollars, if you did it with the right strategies.
Indeed, this article is explicit about the profitability, demand, and steps involved in starting a vacation rental business in Dubai.
Why Vacation Rental Business In Dubai?
Dubai is an excellent destination for getting the best vibes of travel. Though the weather of the country is too hot, their governance has been creating much artificial excellence that mesmerizes many travelers around the world.
Here I’ve listed some points why travelers are preferring Dubai as a wise destination to explore.
- It holds impressive landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree and captivates many musical foundations, etc.
- The city offers many luxurious accommodations like hotels, and resorts with world-class amenities, which grab many high-class people to explore.
- It’s known as a shopping paradise with a variety of modern shopping malls and traditional souks, etc.
- People can explore desert adventures just beyond the city. Thrilling camel rides, desert safaris, and traditional Bedouin-style camps.
- Along with this Dubai is well known for its culinary delights, offering dishes from all around the world. People can get high-end dining to street food.
Due to these kinds of tourism flukes, many travelers from around the world are steadily showing interest to explore Dubai. Thus, the government has yielded a big economy from the tourism industry.
- The whole number of international visitors to Dubai in the year 2022 is 14.36 Million, which is a growth of 7.08 million from the previous years.
- It has a tourism growth percentage of about 97% per year.
- The total number of registered hotels and resorts inside the city is 804, which has available with 150, 406 rooms.
In light of this, you can conclude the reason why Dubai is the best place to start your Airbnb-like vacation rental business.
Let’s understand the steps involved in launching an Airbnb-like rental business in Dubai.
How To Launch a Vacation Rental Business In Dubai In 6 Steps?
However, like any business, it requires careful planning, research, and compliance with local regulations. Here are some steps to help you get started on the Airbnb rental app.
Step 1: Conduct A Market Research And Determine The Best Place
Initiate your business with the market search, like understanding the demand vacation rental market and places in Dubai. It will lead to determining your business models and helps to find out if the location is right for short-term or long-term rental.
Along with this, analyze your targeting audience, pricing trends, and contenders in that region. It will help your business in finding the potential regions to launch the Airbnb-like rental app because not every area in Dubai is going popular and getting fame for rentals.
Here I’ve listed some filters to apply while selecting your location to launch a business like Airbnb
- Tourist Demand
- Local Regulations
- Proximity to tourist attractions
- Infrastructure and transportation
- Competitor analysis
By applying these meteors you can easily filter the best spots for your vacation rental business. Surely, it would play a significant role in getting the potential audience.
Step 2: Get Legalize All Your Requirements
Once fixing your locations in Dubai, comply with your rental marketplace with all the legal and regulatory requirements. It includes the parts like licenses and permits to move with the city. Ask a business advisor in that locality to get your whole legal necessities.
Though you are launching an online rental marketplace, you should comply with Dubai’s rules and regulations regarding the tax and fees that should integrate into your platform. Because some states could restrict Airbnb-like rental apps with taxes.
Ensure all your legalization before commencing the vacation rental marketplace.
Step 3: Choose Your Vacation Rental Categories With Best Rentals
Having the best rental categories such as all types of stayings, includes rooms, resorts, homes, apartments, etc. Make your app that should acquire all types of properties. Approve the listings from hosts with every amenities, that gives proximity to tourist attractions.
Ask your property rental owners to equip the guests with high standards. The rental standards from your hosts would give higher satisfaction to the consumers, which consequences a lot in getting influences via word of mouth.
Step 4: Create A Robust Vacation Rental App Like Airbnb
Build a professional and user-friendly Airbnb clone app. Analyze the Airbnb-like app contenders in the Dubai market. It will help in reaching a wider range of potential guests with a sound futuristic rental app.
Keep your rental app development with the following
- Intuitive design and user experience
- Property listings and management
- Easy booking and payment options
- Quick search and result pages
- Encrypted profile verification for hosts and guests.
Note, your vacation rental app should focus on delivering valuable experience to the users. Concentrate on the above segments while developing your online rental platform.
Step 5: Launch And Market Your Vacation Rental App
Before ready to launch, implement various tests to catch and clear the bugs that make struggles in the system performance. Once completing the launching process, start your work to reach the potential audience in and around Dubai regions.
Utilize social media to grab attention from a wider range of audiences. The apps like Instagram and Facebook are portrayed as effective marketing platforms to reach all sets of people. Utilize these mediums along with other advertisement strategies via TV ads to attain quick brand authorization.
The above are some of the crucial steps that you should handle in an efficient way, which will move your vacation rental business in Dubai into a thriving way.
To say simple, we can narrow down your vacation rental steps,
- Create a business plan
- Select your location and target your audience
- Analyze your contenders and their tactics to seize the audience
- Legalize your rental business
- Find the right tech partner to develop your App like Tripadvisor
- Market your rental marketplace with the perfect strategies
- Do consistent updates and maintenance
Make all your rental business compliance with a robust online rental platform.
Let you get set to go with the above steps to launch your Vacation rental app soon in the App Store and Play Store. Don’t stay back to share good revenue from Dubai’s tourism industry.
Good Luck For Your New Rental Business With Airbnb Like Apps!
As discussed above, Dubai has sound vacation rental business demands. Get your business proliferation with this immense travel and hospitality market.
Leverage any customizable Airbnb clone solution that assists you in launching the rental app in a short span.